Getting Caught Up

For those of you who are interested, yes, I went to bible study last week. I basically quarantined myself, so no-one else would catch what I had!

We watched another Rick Warren video, and then broke into our small groups. I ended up in a very interesting group, with a good mix: some people I know very well, and am very comfortable with; some people I don't know at all; and some people I do know, and am NOT very comfortable with. It will certainly help me to grow! I have to admit, I had to remind myself a couple of times to keep my not-so-nice thoughts in check, and to stay focussed on what we were discussing. It's a learning experience to say the least!

As far as the reading goes, I was doing wonderfully well (and quite proud of it!) until Friday. That old quote "pride goeth before the fall" came to life in vivid detail, as this evening was the first time I've read since Friday morning! (I feel sheepish...) I'm bound and determined to get caught up in time for this Thursday, though. Pray I won't let anything get in the way!

Speaking of which, I am going to sign off, so I can go read!
0 Responses