Guess it's been a while...

There I am, saying I'm going to write more often....and here I am, writing no more frequently than I did before...

Sorry...

I guess you could say I've been a little busy lately. Goings-on at work, goings-on at home, goings-on at the corps...I really haven't had time to think, let alone write. Case in point, here I sit at 2am Saturday morning, which seems to be the only time I can find to write...and I'm still not sure what I'm going to write about...I just know I want to write....

There have been a lot of disturbing things happening lately, both in my own little world, and in the big world out there. It makes me want to come up with something profound to say, but I find myself so exhausted from all the angst that I just can't put anything coherent together. I need rest. Not just sleep, but rest. Rest from responsibility, rest from conflict, rest from the world in general. Just for a little while...

OK, I've written and deleted way too many paragraphs at this point, nothing is coming out the way I want it to come out. I think I'll quit for the night, and at least get the sleep part of the rest I'm needing. See you (hopefully!) in a little while....
1 Response
  1. kathryn Says:

    rest is a good thing, hon. physical rest, mental rest and spiritual rest in Christ. . i've been reading up on what it means to rest in what Jesus has done for us and how to live my life from this position of resting in him. Breathe. . . xo