Ready to Explode

Things are not going my way.

I feel like I'm spinning my wheels, unable to go forward. I know what I want to do, and where I want to go, but it feels like there's some kind of barrier between me and my goals. It's like one of those mysterious energy fields out of Star Trek - you can't see it, but it holds you back, and the more energy you put into getting through it, the more energy you waste, and you get no-where.

I must have prayed for patience somewhere along the line -- that's the only explanation I can come up with. Everything keeps getting delayed more and more and more, and I'm not sure how much more of it I can take! Part of me wants to say "@#$@# it!" and give up, but you know me -- I'm much too stubborn for that. I just keep banging my head against the wall. (mainly because I can't bang other people's heads against the wall)

Sorry for the yucky blog. I'm just very miserable right now.

I need chocolate....
1 Response
  1. kathryn Says:

    oh, poor baby!!! I feel bad for you, Janine, cuz i know how frustrating that feels.

    Take heart. . its gonna be okay. I hope you ate your chocolate?!!!! Chocolate makes everything all right!!!

    xo