Hmmm

OK, so I just looked at my blog...and realised, it's almost the end of the month, and I've only posted twice! And here, I'm the one who checks other people's blogs, and gets impatient if someone doesn't post every-other-day!

Hmmm. Guess maybe I should blog a little more often?...

The problem is, though, there are many days when I sit here, and just can't think of anything to say. Anyone who knows me, will tell you I'm a very quiet person - I don't often have a whole lot to say, unless you get me onto a certain topic. Other than that, I usually let other people do the talking.

But, in the interest of not boring people to death, and therefore encouraging them to NOT check my blog, I hereby resolve to blog more often...even if it's just to say, I have nothing to say!

And to be honest, I really don't have a lot to say today, other than to apologise for not being a regular blogger, and to say I'm going to write more often.

See, this is what happens when I have nothing to say: I will find 15 ways to say nothing over and over and over......

OK, I'm even starting to annoy myself....
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    no need for apologies, Janine! Kathy Allan here. . i hate Blogger - i'm having lots of trouble with it. Anyway, hope you're doing well and enjoying life?!