Still frustrated....

...but dealing with it. One of these days, I'll learn that I can't always be in control, and things will all work out the way they're supposed to.

Like I said, I must have prayed for patience or something....

I'm on my own right now, another band widow weekend. The CSB is in Montreal this weekend, it will be one of the last times that the march "Montreal Citadel" will be played in Montreal Citadel! It's very special for the CSB, because that march is their "March march" - ie. the march they play while on the march in various parts of the world. (and it's not the same, without Scott Gross taking the one repeat down the octave!)

So, in the mean time, I'm getting some much-needed spring cleaning done, both inside and outside. Helps with the frustration level, when I can at least get some things done and at least pretend that we're moving forward...(sorry, there I go again)....

(ok, I gotta stop now)
1 Response
  1. kathryn Says:

    you're a band widow. . i'm a hockey and baseball widow. blah. . glad you got some spring cleaning done, Janine! I've only done a bit. . i'm a lazy slacker.

    i hope you feel better soon?!