So close....and yet, so far......

You know that very sinking feeling you get, when you've been on a very long journey, and you're sure you can see the finish line....and then find out it's only the half-way marker?

I'm there.

I thought we were almost done. Only a few things left to do.

I just found out how much we really have left to do.

I feel exhausted just thinking about it.

I'm at that point where I have to keep reminding myself to TRUST. God know's what He's doing, and He knows when He wants us where. But it's not easy right now, I want what I want, and I want it now!!

I hate waiting.

But God keeps reminding me to trust Him, not myself.

It will all work out the way it's supposed to.

Maybe if my head says that enough times, my heart will start to believe it....
1 Response
  1. secondofwett Says:

    i'm so sorry Janine...I'm assuming you're talking abt getting the house on the market.....i hope it happens for you and Doug soon.