I guess it's been a while...

...since I actually wrote anything on this blog. But, to be honest, I just haven't felt like writing.

It's not that I don't have anything to write about, I just haven't had the motivation, and for that matter, the words, to write it all down.

There have actually been times when I've thought that I'd like to write something on here, but then I decide no.....not really sure why, I just sit and find other things to do. Like play Scrabulous, or Sudoku, or browse Facebook...

At one point, I was considering writing down here everything I've been discovering in my bible study. My take on Galatians. The various interesting tid-bits I've been coming across in my research.

But then, I decide no....it's too much effort, and I'll just end up getting behind.

Maybe I just have too much going on -- trying to (FINALLY!) get this house on the market, taking CIP courses, practicing for Marked By Love engagements,......

Or maybe I'm just scared to start writing because I might post something I'll regret.

It hasn't been a particularly pleasant spring so far, and I hate being negative on here. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The last thing I want is for this blog to become the place where I vent all my negative thoughts for all the world to see! Who wants to read that kind of negativity??

And so, I will follow that old piece of advice: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Hopefully I'll start writing on here more, and hopefully I'll start posting more photos on my photo blog.

But, until then, I'll just keep on keeping up, keep the positive thoughts flowing, and see where the rest of this spring takes me.
1 Response
  1. secondofwett Says:

    Oh Janine, you must have some of your aunt in you....you very aptly described me! Take heart...this too shall pass....I'm glad you finally wrote something!
    A. Marie