Christmas Shopping

I've had enough people ask me what I want for Christmas, that I thought I'd post a list here! If you're still not sure what to get me, here are some ideas:

I love to read. Books will always be a safe bet. Especially anything by Francine Rivers or Frank Peretti. Books I already have by those authors are: Francine Rivers - Mark of the Lion series (all 3), Leota's Garden, and The Scarlet Thread; Frank Peretti - The Visitation, Monster. I think that's all, I'm going by memory since most of my older books are still in boxes. (and won't be out of them until after I move!) I'd love to get copies of Redeeming Love, The Atonement Child, and And The Shofar Blew (all by F. Rivers); also This Present Darkness & Piercing the Darkness, and Prophet (all by F. Peretti) I've read most of them, but I would love to actually have them so I can re-read them whenever I want. I'd also love to get my hands on the Chronicles of Narnia (C.S. Lewis) - the entire set. I've seen them in boxed sets, but I've also seen all 7 books in one volume.

I can always use clothing for work! I have found that Jacob has a lot of nice stuff, and it fits well. (I take a size Small) RW&Co is also nice, and Reitmans has nice stuff on occasion, although I find their clothing doesn't fit as nicely.

I'm a scrapbooker. Anything, from tools to supplies, I'll always appreciate receiving. Just be sure any paper, ink, stickers, etc. are acid & lignin free. Brass plates for dry embossing are great, too.

DVD's. Our collection is rather pathetic at the moment. I think we have the Matrix series, Ray, The Bourne Identity, A Fish Called Wanda, The Incredibles, Shrek2, Madagascar, Finding Nemo, The Princess Bride, and that's about it! I'd love to get DVD copies of Shawshank Redemption, Dead Poets Society, and any others on my favorites list. I think the list would also give you a good idea of the genre's I tend to enjoy. James Bond movies are usually a good bet as well.

Does that give you enough to go on? I really can't think of anything else...

If I can ever find out what Doug wants for Christmas, I'll post that as well.....
1 Response
  1. Les Says:

    Well darn it all, I wish I read this BEFORE I went out this morning....;-)