And the fun goes on...

Argh.

That's all I have to say right now.

Argh.

Between Doug and me, we've spent the better part of 5 hours dealing with Rogers, then Dell, then Rogers again, then back to Dell....

Our cable internet connection still isn't working.

We still don't know why.

Argh.

We know for a fact it isn't the cable modem.

We know for a fact it's something to do with the ethernet connection in our computer. Do you think the Dell guys can figure it out?

Argh.

I am, for a fact, typing this blog on my own computer. We've actually connected up our phone line, and transferred the dial-up info from the Ancient Decrepid IBM Stinkpad, and actually now have some semblance of internet access at home, albeit extremely...........slow..........

So, I can't complain too much.

But, still.....

Argh.
0 Responses