Halloween Hearse

OK, I just read what may be my favorite Halloween story yet. And it's a true one!

My friend Cheryl keeps us all updated on her space, moulandspace.spaces.live.com . Her last post is all about the goings-on in the Mouland household on Halloween this year. You see, her husband Terry is a funeral director. It seems there was some question as to whether he was going to make it back from a pick-up run in time to go trick-or-treating with the kids. As it turned out, he managed to catch up with them part-way through the evening -- in the hearse!!

Can you imagine looking out your door/window on Halloween night and seeing a hearse in front of your house??? They got a lot of freaked-out looks, and earned a few laughs as well. Apparently, one guy came running to his door, shouting "No! I'm not ready to go yet!!"

For the full story, go to Cheryl's blog and check it out. She's got photos posted, too!

I just hope Terry didn't get in trouble!....
0 Responses