Yes, this is a new template -- the black was looking a little too, well, BLACK, and you know me and the colour green.....

To be honest, I can't see this blog being a "diary", where I'll be describing what I'm doing at any one time, or what I've done in a day. (unless it is earth-shattering - I'm not looking to bore people!) I'll probably stick to thoughts, opinions, whatever comes to my head that I want to hang on to, instead of slipping through the swiss cheese that has been my mind lately. Work stress will do that to you...

What I think will be interesting to me, will be to see people's reactions to what I write. It'll be neat to see if what I write is what people think I would write, or if I might catch some people by surprise. You know, the "that's typical J9" vs. "that doesn't sound like the J9 I know" I like to surprise people - I love seeing their reactions! It's just something I really get a kick out of, which is why I always like to be the bearer of news. (preferrably good, or at least interesting. Bad news, on the other hand...)

I guess one thing I've always wondered, is what kind of impression I make on people. I've made a lot of new friends since moving to Scarberia, so it's interesting to see what my new friends think of me, vs. what the friends and family who have known me all my life think of me.

I just realised how self-centered and self-concious this is sounding......YIKES! But then, it's important to be aware of our outward image and behaviour. Whether we like it or not, the world will always judge us based on the outside, or "through the eyes of men". While God may always look on the inside, we can never escape the reality that if we want people to see God in this world, we have to wear Him on the outside, too!

OK, so you've just had a taste of how tangential my thought processes can be. Scared yet? I am!

I think I'm going to be as interested as the next reader, to see just what gets written on this site!
0 Responses