Oh, the inconvenience!.....

Gotta love internet cafe's -- it's the only way I'm actually going to get anything posted! We still don't have our internet up-and-running at home; we just don't have the time to call Dell and go through the whole re-install-windows-so-we-can-actually-find-out-what's-wrong-with-the-computer process. In the mean time, I'm relegated to checking email at work, answering emails for Doug, printing off what I can on the work printers (NOT a suggested course of action!).... That would be fine and good, if it weren't for all the information we not only need to receive by email, but all the information we need to SEND by email. Believe me, you don't realize how much you come to depend on the internet, until you can't access it when you need to!!

So, here I sit in the "internet cafe" at work, attached to our lunchroom, where poor beggars like me sit and do all their emailing, surfing, and blog posting in the few minutes we have to ourselves before it's back-to-the-grind....

Like an old friend of mine used to say, "whadda ya do, when ya live in a shoe? Move into a boot, and get laced!!"
0 Responses