No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth....

Wow, I guess it's been a while! But I think I've had some pretty good reasons for being away from the blogosphere, not the least of which was a very old dinosaur of a computer. Well, we splurged this Christmas, so no more excuses!

It's been a couple of years of significant change. Change which has been quite hellish at times. When I look back to what my life looked like 2 years ago, I'm astounded at how much has happened in such a little time.

But, as Rick Warren said in The Purpose Driven Life, "God's not concerned about our comfort, He's concerned about our character." Well, if the events of the last 2 years were meant to build character, I hope my character has built enough for now. I need a break!

Or, as a recent Facebook meme stated, "Dear Whatever Doesn't Kill Me: I'm strong enough now. Really."

Personal experiences aside, there is a certain topic of debate that has really been bothering me. I will cover it in my next post (which will NOT be 2 years from now), and there are other topics that have been percolating in the ol' brain.

But for now, I have to go help change a bum and put kids to bed.....

Until next time!...
0 Responses