Updates!

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks!

The suspense got the better of me, and I called my doctor to find out the ultrasound results...and lo and behold, everything is perfectly normal! All measurements were in the "average" range, fluid levels are normal, and the due date is unchanged. Yay! I feel MUCH better now! No, we do not know the gender of the baby, I don't want to know, and it wasn't even in the ultrasound report. (I know this, because my doctor's nurse read the report to me over the phone, word for word!)

The other VERY exciting development is that my house is finally on the market! We've had lots of interest so far, 5 showings in the first week, and more being booked. No offers yet, but that's not unexpected given the state of the market these days. We're having an open house on Sunday, so maybe that might spark some further interest!

I've been saying to a few people, at this point I really don't care if it sells or not. I would LOVE to move out of Toronto, and closer to my parents, but it's really not the end of the world if we stay put. I'm just glad we finally accomplished what we set out to do 3 years ago! The way I look at it, if The Lord wants us to move, the house will sell. If He doesn't, it wont'. I'm content to do what He wants, I know it will be for the best in the long run.

Has anyone told what a pain in the butt it can be, having your house up for sale??? I couldn't leave the house in the morning all week without making sure that every room was spotlessly clean. Who loves washing dishes at 8:00 in the morning? Not Me!!

That being said, I'm now done with work until after Christmas! Yay!!! Sleep-in time!!!

Although, not tomorrow morning....we have a showing at 10am....
1 Response
  1. secondofwett Says:

    A woman after my own heart...I would have done the same thing.
    So glad for you...all three of you!