Senseless

How do you make sense of it?

Especially when you're in such a state of shock that it's hard to think straight in the first place. My mind is in a fog, and I'm not seeing too clearly either thanks to the leaky eyes. (it also messes up the glasses)

I keep waiting to wake up, for someone to tell me it's all a misunderstanding, that nothing is what it seems. But I know that won't happen.

Deep down, I know.

I know that when I go to work on Monday, my boss won't be there. I know there will be an empty desk, where just a couple of days ago, there was a happy, caring, slightly quirky woman who would go to the ends of the earth for her family, friends, and team.

I pray God will bring comfort to her family right now and in the days to come.

Rest in Peace, Fay.
1 Response
  1. kathryn Says:

    oh Janine. . i feel so bad. death is such a thief. xo BIG HUG. . .