I'm Back!

Yes, indeedee! I'm back, after a very long absence from the blogging world! And yes, I do have reasons - we actually just got back from a 2-week trip down east. We drove to St. John's, Newfoundland and back! I'm waiting for the photos to be developed, then I'll post a few on my photo blog for all to see!

Meanwhile, it's time to get to work! Lots to do around here, if we have a hope of getting the house listed this year. (needs to be done next month at the latest!!) Can we do it? Well, I guess we'll have to see. But the prospect of another year in this city does not exactly have me excited... At least the kitchen is pretty much done. Just a few pieces of trim to go, but we can get that done while we're also doing trim, painting, repairs, etc. in the rest of the house.

Here's hoping!.....
0 Responses